Coronavirus (Covid-19) update - Business Continuity
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting business, companies and individuals throughout the world, we want to reassure you that T D Jagger have put plans in place to mitigate the risks and maintain business continuity.
We continue to monitor and follow Government guidance and as such, we have implemented the following measures:
- All Staff have remote full IT system connectivity; enabling staff to work in a ‘virtual office’ environment with access to all emails, project documents and file management systems.
- Self-isolation in the event of any symptoms; Staff have been asked to follow government advice and self-isolate for 7 days should they feel symptoms of the Virus, or 14 days if they have recently returned from a high-risk area or live in a household with an infected individual.
- Continuing to communicate the importance of personal hygiene and the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), especially for individuals with underlying health conditions.
- Limiting non-essential interaction and travel. We are following all Government guidelines with respect to non-essential interactions and travel. We have suspended attendance of meetings with large groups of people.
- Site Surveys; these will continue where critical to service delivery, with all necessary health precautions taken in line with Government advice
- We respectfully request that all clients and visitors do not attempt to visit our office without an agreed prior appointment.
Update: 01st April 2020
Please be advised that due to the continuing impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), with effect from 1st April 2020 all employees at T D Jagger have been furloughed until further notice.
The company Directors, Thomas and Ben continue to work remotely to ensure that business continuity is maintained during these difficult times.
Please feel free to contact either Thomas or Ben directly at their e-mail addresses below:
Thomas Jagger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Holden: email@example.com