T D Jagger
We are a multi-disciplined property consultancy and architectural design practice, dedicated to providing our clients with professional advice on construction matters in the commercial and residential building sectors.
Established in 2004
T D Jagger was established in 2004 in Halifax, West Yorkshire where we developed our client base together with an excellent reputation for providing a first class professional service. The practice quickly expanded and in 2008 we relocated to new dedicated business premises in Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire.
We deal with all types of building design, surveying and also project management of new build, conversion, extension and refurbishment developments all of which is backed up by a team of in-house professional staff with a diverse area of expertise which include the following core services.
Our services include
- Initial property development consultation & feasibility advice
- Commercial surveying services, dilapidations and schedules of condition
- Design of new buildings, extensions, conversion and refurbishment
- Listed building & conservation area refurbishment and conversions
- Preparation of Local Authority planning applications and statutory authority approvals
- Preparation of specifications, tender packages and detailed construction drawings
- Construction contract administration & project management
- Site supervision & certification
We have also diversified in to the design and project management of recycling and renewable energy projects, including green waste recycling plants, anaerobic digestion plants (AD), alternative heat and energy systems and wind turbines.
Our aim for the future is to continue the growth of our practice to both commercial and private clients and build on our existing strength of providing an efficient, professional and friendly service.